Anniversary Quotes For Girlfriend

I wanted to express how I feel; I love your eyes, I love the way you hug,
the fact that you are always right and the way that you kiss me,
there are so many things that I love about you,
but especially the way you make me feel.
Happy anniversary day my love and may we will always
celebrate this day together.

Happy anniversary quotes for girlfriend

We have had our ups and downs… I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn’t change them for anything in the world. I love you so much!

There is no present good enough to show you how much I love you,
so for our anniversary I give you my heart.

Happy birthday quotes for son

I love having a day where I can celebrate the fact that it is so awesome to
have you as my girlfriend.

“One should believe in friendship  as in the immortality of the soul.”

Goodnight quotes for husband

If I had a nickel for every time I have thought about you,
I would be a millionaire.
Happy anniversary!

Every day I am thankful for our lives together.
Wishing us a very happy anniversary.

Goodmorning quotes for friends

I will always remember the day we met
And I knew that I wanted you to be with me forever!
How lucky am I to have you year after year!

Happy anniversary quotes for husband

“So I think you have to marry for the right reasons, and marry the right person.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Marriage Anniversary Quotes For Brother